Following This Blog

Saturday 20 February 2010

Hello I'm Back From My Holidays


Hello I know I ought to have posted again by now but I've been off on my holidays to London. We all had a fab time and I ate and drank far too much!!

I also shopped quite a bit too!!

Today's card is a variation on a theme my brother in law Mark was thirty yesterday and this is his card.

I have used the same stamp set as last time but changed the colours I'm not wild about the actual card but I love the colour combination.

I will be back tomorrow with another birthday card

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday

Deborah xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour combo too and will have to mount this set to use it! glad the holiday went well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a gorgeous card and the colour combo is fab.

    ReplyDelete