Following This Blog

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Fox and Friends

THello I am pleased to confirm that my card maker friend at work did like her RSVP card and judging by the other comments I got so did everyone else at work.
There are several new babies to make things for at the moment, so I decided to use Fox and Friends to make something for someone at work, who is due next week.

I got the box frame cheap a while ago (sad I didn't get more!)

I then CASed an I idea from an old copy of Stampin' Success.

I have used Whisper White and Bashful Blue card stock.

To stamp the images from Fox and Friends (available from tomorrow) I have used the following inks

Bashful Blue
Barely Banana
Real Rust
Close To Cocoa
Gable Green
More Mustard

I embellished with a library clip, brads, a button and linen thread and if you look carefully, you will see I have also used the small flower from Vintage Vogue (also available tomorrow and probably my favourite from the mini).

Once I'd stamped out the images all I had to do was punch out the images with a circle punch and mount on stampin' dimensionals.

I think the end result is quite effective and hope the Mum to be will like it  ( I think it will match baby's room as it is decorated with animals).

I wasn't too sure about this stamp set as first but I love it now and can see myself using it a lot for babies, toddlers and bigger cheeky monkey's!!!

Tomorrow is an exciting day as products from the mini are available to customers for the first time so please feel free to contact me (by email) for your free copy of the mini and a special offer for new customers.

Thanks for stopping by

Deborah x

1 comment: