Following This Blog

Saturday 27 March 2010

More Vintage Vogue



Sorry I know I've been worse that useless having not posted for ages but I've had a busy week this week

and to make matters worse a stinking cold (sniff!).

Anyway just a really quick post to show you a card I made for someone on ILWS who did me a favour I

Used Vintage Vogue (coming very soon), Chocolate Chip card and ink, Pretty In Pink ink, Old Olive ink

matching brads and pearls from the pretties kit. It was a real quick and easy card but is really stylish don't

you think?

I will be back more regularly next week as I have been busy today making samples with my mini catalogue

pre order. Tomorrow at 10 am there will be a mini catalogue blog hop.. how exciting 15 very talented SU

demonstrators will be showcasing their work with new and exclusive SU items. See you in the morning

and don't forget to change your clocks!!!

Deborah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment