Following This Blog

Sunday 28 March 2010

Phew what a busy blog hop!!!

Hello I've had a really nice day today because as you will see I've taken part in my first ever SU blog hop.

It was great fun and really inspirational, as there were three loops it meant that 46 demonstrators took part.

I got loads of lovely ideas (which is great but it also means that I now have a very long shopping list for products that until today I didn't know I wanted!!!)

Last weekend I went to Manchester to visit the lovely Debbi and we spent ages drinking Baileys, talking rubbish and making these SU colour charts.






They look really good don't they? It's a really good way of showing potential customers just how lovely SU products are and how well they all co ordinate.

The hearts are punched from all the different shades of cardstock, the squiggles show off the lovely stampin write markers. Finally the charts are finished with and stamped image (one for each colour of ink.)

If you look closely you will see we used the bumble bee image from the Blooming With Beauty stamp set, Why the bee you might ask?

Well Deborah (which of course we were both given as our Sunday name) is the Hebrew word for bee!!

Buzzing off to bed now but please check back tomorrow as I have more samples made with items from the forthcoming mini.

Hope you enjoyed the blog hop as much as I did

Night

Deborah x            

No comments:

Post a Comment