Following This Blog

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Happy Anniversary Barbara!!

As I said last night I've got a 25th wedding anniversary party coming up. Last night I showed you the invite RSVP,  and tonights card is the one that I plan to give to the couple on the day of the party.

The cardstock is Kraft, Whisper White and Real Red and the ink is Real Red.

As with last nights card I've finished the card off with Real Red Ribbon and Vintage Brads. I really like the idea that the RSVP and the card are made from the same materials so are the same idea but with a different layout.

I was (I thought !!) quite clever with this one. I don't have much DSP, so I used the I (heart) Hearts stamp set as the backgrounds to the tiny hearts. Then I used the mini punch to punch out nine co ordinating mini hearts.

I'm really happy with how it turned out and will at some point remake these cards in some different colours.

The new mini is almost here and has lots of lovely new goodies in it so please feel free to contact me to place an order.

Come back tomorrow for some cute baby items made with Fox and Friends.  In the meantime thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment so I know you were here !!!

Deborah xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I had not thought of punching parts of the larger hearts with the small heart punch... off to case now!

    ReplyDelete